Sunday, August 29, 2010

Can't get to sleep so decide to post.

I noticed I recently have been a part of the world that suffers from everyday situations. I don't know what had gotten into me, but I just know that I'm still the same old person.

I miss her. I'm here and she's ten thousand miles away from me. If only I could tell her face to face that I like her, but neither do I have the guts to do it. What I fear most is really coming to me. The fear of being lonely and the fear of losing people I love is really a depressing issue I really need to deal with.

What is done is done, there is no turning back. Only thing I can do now is to hope for the future and forget the past.

Some say I'm an idiot, being a great person is not about having the biggest heart, to me being a great person is being who I really am. People look up to me, people find me to be a motivation to them, yet some flaws of me are hated by others.

What really matters in the end is I do enjoy being a person that make other people happy and keep them happy always. That's me.

--

Is it better to be feared or respected? I say "Is a bit too much to ask for both?"
-Tony Stark, Iron Man
To me it's the thoughts that counts!

No comments: