Friday, August 6, 2010

Here we are again, having a nice night for a nice new blog entry straight after book out.

So NDP is coming soon, kinda looking forward to my duties. Love it when it comes to this day as everyone of us Singaporean recognize our achievement we have and the pride of our motherland. Even friends who are overseas like my good friend Joyce, she's celebrating it over at Australia. Although the grass may be greener on the other side but we know where we truly belong.

Even though I've lost something dear to me, I've gain more new ideas and freedom to work with. People asked me if i hated her? Yes I do, I'm kinda pissed off when people misunderstand my intentions and chose to start a stupid war with me. I'm never really a good guy in the first place, well who is? Ha ha.

I've been thinking a lot lately, should i continue to search for my cup of tea? Well I've already found one, and things are going smooth between me and her. I'll not repeat the same mistakes as what I've used to commit. This time round I'll definitely cherish her whole heartedly and love as if my life depends on it.

--

NDP is like a stone throw away, my wish for Singapore is to make sure she has the best kick boxers in the world.
I'm interested in her but I wonder how she feels about me? Oh God give me a sign man!

No comments: