Monday, January 17, 2011

Came across my abandoned blog today, seeing that it's already extinct so I'm trying to bring it to life again.

For 4 months, I've been living my life away from the virtual world and facing reality like as if I'm a immortal, having no fear of death or whatsoever. Learning about things which can be painful and thoughtful, I've learned a great deal about myself and the world that is breathing right now.

Just completed a major event in the army, left with 5 more months to my so called freedom and yet I still enjoy being in the goverment sector. Will be planning to join the police force after I ORD, serving the citizens and upholding the law has always been a ambition of mine.

Many people asked me "Eh Justin! When are you gonna get yourself a girlfriend?" I just say to them "Till the day some girl comes up to me with a sincere heart and look at me and say, Justin I like you for who you are." That will be the day I say I have a solid girlfriend. Although granny have been wanting me to settle down and be a good grandson and all, I can tell she's living her every second hoping to carry her one and only great grandchildren. Granny is already 76 this year, really hope she can live long enough to carry her great grandchildren.

Having a bad toothache! Hurts so badly that even panadol don't work at all. Had to go to the doctor to get the extra strong painkillers and he also gave me an antiseptic mouthwash to prevent the bacteria from infecting my affected tooth. So gonna find the MO on tuesday and get a dental appointment fixed and get it done once and for all!

--

This life of mine is one hell of a ride, not giving has always been the best options I've chosen all the time.

No comments: