Tuesday, April 6, 2010

OMG! I slept till 4pm!

Can't blame me, the weather is so cooling that all I do is sleep. Looks like I wasted a day of fun fun fun. Damn.

Then the most irritating thing hit me. (Refer to CHATBOX) ----->

I just replied:" Stop pretending to care for me!"

I really had it with her already! Don't even know what the hell she's trying to do. All I can say is I'm no longer a concern of her, she can just disappear or just stay away from me!

Doesn't she realize the amount of damage she have done to me? I seriously feel so irritated with her! The worse part is, she can call me and cry on the phone and say she's crying because I'm crying also. Ya I know you feel guilty but don't be so dramatic lor! Damn Drama Queen lorz. and the worse part was she can have the cheek to go and tell my sister that she still care and worry about me.

Maybe I'm the problem? Who knows? All I know is I'm coughing away and I still have to go to BRUNEI!!!

--

To that someone: Please lorz! Don't act as though you got a heart!

No comments: